20 December 2005

MONDAY 19th DECEMBER 2005 - I'm 18st 6Ib's

What a silly time of year to be attempting to kick start losing weight. I'm trying to adhere to the adage "no time like the present". I'm posting this retrospectively as I ran out of time yesterday.

Breakfast:
Golden Syrup - Oatso Simple
Two slices of toasted hard-dough bread with smear of unsalted butter
1 cup of tea

Lunch:
Princes Quick Eat (tomato & mascarpone sauce with pasta)
Two buttered slices of hard-dough bread
packet of Walkers prawn cocktail
Mr Kipling fruit flapjack
two satsumas
water

Snack:
Big Eat Walkers beef & onion crisps

Dinner:
Salmon fillet roasted with carrot, rosemary, red onion and tossed in Paul Newman bbq sauce.
Water
2 Red licquorice strings.


MY THOUGHTS ON TODAY:
I was decorating a cake and needed some red string. I had one and then couldn't resist another it was like sweet spaghetti.
I didn't do too well, I know I didn't. I ate out of boredom for the most part.
I didn't have time to exercise with me cake decorating. Must try harder tomorrow.

Losing weight and being a normal size and feeling attractive excites me. The thought of eaing salad in this cold weather and being hungry depresses me.

Went to Marks and Spencer and saw all the lovely food I can't eat and felt myself thinking how unfair life is. Will I be destined to a life of salad and rice cakes? I guess at least I'll be healthy.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter