21 December 2005

Wednesday 21st December 2005

Breakfast:
three slices of hard-dough bread
oats made with semi-skimmed milk
tea

Lunch:
three rice cakes
tasta & tuna salad
rasberry variety mullerice
water

Snack:
Caramel & Toffee flavour flap-jack

Dinner:
1 dessert spoon of mash potato
small tin of asda vegetable ravioli (for children)
2 slices of hard-dough bread
water

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY:
I actually thought I did really really badly, on relefction it wasn't that bad. I had a discussion with my food counsellor (someone I call if I need advice). I shouldn't really be weighing myself every week nor should I be using different scales, naughty me!
I went to Merry Hill (shopping centre) after work today to find something to wear to my works party tomorrow night. I really want to look hot. I think I've got good taste unfortunately I'm unable to partake in the fashion I like because they don't do clothes in my size.
Tried Dorothy Perkins and tried on a size 22 trousers and a size 18 top, which fit but just didn't look right, I think I need thinner legs?! (I'm working on it)
ANyway I left Merry Hill with an indulgent £14 lip gloss by Christian Dior and £35 worht of health foods from Holland and Barrett for my mom and dad - I bought some prunes and apricots for myself.
So I have another reason to lose weight: I want to start looking my age and dressing nicely (when I'm not at work).
I'm at a loss as to how I'm going to look at my Christmas Party ....not that it matters. I'm just the fat girl who works in THAT department, no one will take a second look or even think I look gorgeous.

Oh well. I needn't bother attempting to look good because fat people aren't regarded as attractive full-stop. I could wear Dior or Dolce&Gabbana from head to toe and still be made to feel as though I'm wearing a potato sack - all ebecause I'm a fattie.

Thanks for reading.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter