10 February 2006

10th February 2006

Time Is Slipping Away .......

OK so I've set goals and it's Mid February already. I'm still confident I can do it.

I'm contacting my Cambridge Counsellor today to top-up my packs and start afresh on Monday.

Each year I complete two 5-kilometre runs for Cancer Research UK usually in Sutton Park and Canon Hill park (see http://www.raceforlife.org/) , well I attempt to run but walk for most, nearly all of it. I've always wanted to get into running but found it hard going on my knees, so I'm hold out on all events (I think the Breakthrough Breast Cancer event may be too mcuh gor me 60km is ALOT).

Next year I'll do the breakthrough breast cancer event, if not I'll be doing:

one 5Km Race For Life in Canon Hill Park http://www.raceforlife.org/
and

one 10Km : http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/10k/venues/west_wycombe_park/


On a positive note, I have an interview with a recruitment consultant for a position working for Autoglass. As time has passed I've become less convinced of my suitability for the position but I'm doing it anyway.

I also found out last night that I have an interview with Groundwork EBS which sound right up my street. Working here is stiffling and disabling in terms of professional growth.

I also have another interview with a consultancy the week after.

Here's hoping.

Thanks for listening.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 am, Blogger Gallis said...

hmmmm. So funny. I've had a bug to run too. Good luck on the interviews!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter