27 January 2006

27th January 2006

Well I'm halfway through the day in terms of CD shakes.

Food is fuel, nothing more! That's what I keep telling myself.

ANyway, now that I'm through day one I really don't want to have to start again ... I want to reach Ketosis.

I came up with an analogy

Visualise the choccie biscuits as a large stone. (i.e. Choccie Biccies =
Large Rock)
Now visualise yourself in a horse and cart heading for your favourite
destination. (
i.e. Horse&Cart = is you,
Journey = Cambridge/Lighter Life/Lipotrim etc.Destination (Barbados) = a
slimmer, happier, healthier you)

So you are in your horse and cart, happily chugging along; your destination
is Summertime in Barbados, where the days are long, hot and gorgeous (ok I know
you can't horse and cart it there, but bear with me )]

You want to get to Barbados asap because you'd like to experience Barbados
in the Summer, not in the rainy winter season.

The journey is long and arduous and sometimes boring, but nevertheless,
you've heard Barbados is gorgeous and you'd like to see it for yourself in all
it's glory.

You come across an obstacle, namely a large rock you have two options:

1. Stay in control and ride around the rock, carefully but confidently
manoeuvring your horse & cart and continuing the journey in as quick a time
as possible, with as little stress or disappointment. Barbados here we
come!!!

2.Attempt to ride over the rock, rendering the wheels irreparable. Now
you'll have to go home, fix your vehicle and start your journey all over
again.

Which do you choose?


I posted it on: http://discoveryhealth.co.uk/forum3/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2 a great forum for people like me, full of support.

It's weird, but I want to go to Barbados! I can't turn back now.

The weekend is here, so no access to blog.

Enjoy your weekend - I will strive to get through it too.

Much love & peace!

xxx

2 Comments:

At 3:27 am, Blogger Gallis said...

This is a very good way to think about things. It's easy to get lost in the moment and not think of the impact of the long term goal. I myself have started blogging about my weight loss journey this year. I hope you find it helpful. I'm certainly enjoying your blog.

 
At 4:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbados would be o so lovely...hmmm better yet St Lucia-my dream vacation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter