23 January 2006

Monday 23rd January 2006


It's been a while since I last posted - sorry.

With not having a PC at home I'm not posting as much as I'd like to. Hopefully I'll have it back soon and normal service will resume.

Anyway, I've decided to undertake the Cambridge Diet just to kick start my weight loss. Really wanted to undertake the Lighter Life www.lighterlife.com program but I can't afford the £66 per week it would cost me. Apparently the Cambridge Diet 'food' is made in exactly the same place, so basically it's the same product, just more expensive. My suspicions were confirmed when I went to the Lighter Life presentation on Sunday and noticed at the end of the video they showed us that it was made by 'Cambridge Productions'. Anyway the cost of the Cambridge Diet for me is £42 per week - only thing is, one doesn't get the group counselling sessions one would get with LL as with CD. I have convinced my CD counsellor to create a group and she has agreed!

Anyway I am still going to see my doctor this afternoon and talk it over with her and see how I go. I'd like some external counselling also. I will also still ask my doctor to fill out the medical required by the LL program - just in case I decide to defect to the other side.

I will be posting about my Cambridge escapades. I'm starting at 19 stones exactly - I've lost 2Ibs, I attribute that to my not binging over the last week.

Cheers - thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter