12 January 2006

Thursday 12th January 2006

Another disturbed sleep resulting in me waking up later than I would have liked. I drove into work this morning out of necessity. I have a (working lunch) meeting to attend somewhere else so I need the car.
I was angry with myself for being greedy and allowing my emotions to take over with yesterdays eating.
On the balance, my body aches from my exercise class, so I'm very happy about that.

Breakfast:
Crunchynut & muesli combo with SS milk
Cup of rooibos tea

Have no idea what I'll be having for lunch - I'll endeavour to be good though.

Snack:
Water (to check my hunger)
2 Corn cakes (which are approx 7cm square AND approx 3mm thick)
1 large mug of decaff coffee with milk (I didn't make it. I'd have had no milk)

Didn't have lunch in the end so stopped off at M&S and bought lunch.

Lunch:
Chicken & balsamic toasted tomatoes (1.7% fat per 100g)
25g bag of lightly salted beetroot & sweet potato crisps (31g% fat per 100g)

Snack:
4 corn cakes

Dinner:
6 pieces of sushi
1 large bowl of cereal with SS Milk

few grapes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter