10 January 2006

TUESDAY 10th JANUARY 2006.

I woke up this morning and thought that I really must try harder and control my eating in the evening.

Exercise: 40 mins on evercise bike at the gym.

Breakfast:
Bowl of crunchy nut cereal mixed with muesli. Semi Skimmed milk.
Glass of water.

Lunch:
1 slice of low-fat malt loaf
1 Bagel
salad with Tuna/Sweetcorn cottage cheese.

Snack:
Chunky kit-kat
1 apple

Dinner:
M&S Healthy Options - Teryaki Salmon with noodles, 1/2 pak choi
with 5 asparagus and left over potato gratin (<3% fat)

MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Today I tried to control my eating. It wasn't easy, but I did.
I ate when hungry (and I really made sure I was hungry and not thirsty) and stopped eating when satisfied.
I ate everything slowly and considered every mouthful. I also chewed everything 20 times. In addition I stopped eating when I was satisfied.

As I've said before, I can't really conclude I foudn it easy, but I was able to tick my first of my 28-day habit breaking day off.

I'm feeling positive, just want the next 28 days to fly by.

Cheers - thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter