09 January 2006

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!!! - (Monday 9th January 05)

I've not had internet access for a while thus my lack of posting.

Christmas Day was in all fairly controlled. I have a large amount of fruit and didn't go over-board.

However this last previous week as been bad and I've felt completely addicted to food.

Today marks the beginning of a new chapter and I endeavour to post here every day.

I'm feeling really apprehensive about the weight loss so I'm attempting to think positive thoughts.

TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS
Thats how many days I have ahead of me including today for form a new habit of eating. Every journey begins with the first step and I simply can't put it off any longer.

The other day I decided to eat some fruit for breakfast much to protestations and 'expert' advice from my mother and sister. That really annoys me - so I'm keeping my mouth shut. They never support me in ANYTHING - sheesh I've been fat since childhood and nothing was done to help me then when THEY had control, so it was silly of me to think they'd support me now.

Apparently it takes 28 days to form a new habit. So for the next 28 days I'm going to attempt to eat a whole lot better than I have done. Actually my eating is OK much better than average, it's my portion sizing that is the problem, so I'm tackling that.

Wish me luck ... forever, I don't want to die young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter