25 December 2005

25th December 2005 - Merry Christmas to you.

Well I thought I'd share my thoughts with you a little before I post my food intake.
I'm lonely.
I have no presents to open.
No one to hug.
No one to wish me a happy Christmas.
Today unfortunately is just another day. Alas it will be the same for New Years Eve also - I'll attempt to make plans for New Years Eve even if I'm alone.

Breakfast:
4 iced buns (well I slice the top off because the icing is too sweet - which kinda defeats the point!)
cup of tea

Snack: 2 clementines, 2 apples, 40g blanched cashew nuts, dry popped (no oil, fat or sugar i.e. - nothing added)

More thoughts:
I'm really bored. My Christmas day has been me sat in the house on my own watching TV. If I were thin I'd have the confidence to have more friends, have a lover and I'd be happier. Alas, Christmas day constitutes me watching TV alone whilst stuffing my face. Oh joy :-(

Dinner:
(Sainsbury's Taste The Difference) Prawn Biryani with sprouts, carrots, brocolli, coleslaw


apple & blackcurrant pie with custard

I feel so full, to the point of feeling sick. Another Christmas day nearly over. I guess there are others a lot worse off than myself, so I shall try not to get too melancholy.
I have had a few weeps today, my last one notably with watching Eastenders, the whole Kat and Alfie thing, silly I know, however the way Kat was feelign struck a chord with me hence the tear.
Anyway ...merry Christmas to you all.

Thanks for reading.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter