13 January 2006

MY THOUGHTS - 13th January 2006

I'm feeling positive today. I think positivity is key to getting through the weight loss game. God knows I really want to lose weight, however I want to do it in a sustainable way that doesn't leave me obssessed with food. I'm cutting down on what I eat and trying not to use food as a crutch.
I need to now discount all the negativity I've receieved from people around me and turn it into a positive. As someone nicely once put it to me:

"when life serves you lemons, learn how to make lemonade"

Isn't that just the best saying in the world?!

I know my change in dietry lifestyle will take a while to show physically, but bloody hell! I hope my trousers start feeling lose soon!

If anyone has any ideas on how to preactially measure portion sizes (without scales) please let me know!

Thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter