24 January 2006

Tuesday 24th January 2006

Well I've started again after yesterdays weakness and gluttony.

So far I've had a Chocolate shake and a Strawberry one, both made warm, as it's cold out there.

The strawberry is quite tasty. Actually the only one I've taken a dislike to is the Cappaccino flavour!

I've also had a poo which is pleasing as I began to worry as I haven't had one since Sunday. That said, I did eat last night, so the poo isn't a true reflection of the Cambridge, although I suspect my not pooing is attributed to the shakes I've already consumed.

Tonight when I get home will be the real test! I've had a bad day with the usual work pollitics and yet another reminder to myself that I'm way over qualified to do this work - they want me to be a glorified porter basically. I wish they mentioned it to me when I went for interview.
Anyway - wish me luck.

On a plus, I did my first of my daily yoga sessions - how hard was that - I've started aching already!

Bugger, Bugger, Bugger!

Well got home with good intention. I made the CD vegetable soup. Smelt nice, but tasted horrid. I think I put too much water in it and went mad with black pepper. I sat there struggling to drink it, in the end I made some pasta, then had a bowl of Crunchy nut flakes. I went binge mad.

Today was a hard day at work from an emotional point of view. My job isn't what I thought it was and that put a huge dampener on my day.

Anyway I rang the counsellor (very stiff upper lip type) - and told her that I let her and myself down. She suggested to the contrary that this week was about finding the flavours I like and succeeding with them. So I'm still going to see her on Sunday as scheduled for my weigh in.

Thanks for listening.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter