27 January 2006

26th January 2006

What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(written on the 27th January)

Today wasn't too bad. Around 13:00hrs I started feeling irritable, lightheaded, so had my second shake of the day .... hot Vanilla: yum!

Anyway I nearly only had 3 packs, but as I was getting ready to go to bed I started feeling hungry, so I drank my 4th (chocolate) shake as a night cap.

I'm really bloody chuffed with myself. I always knew the first day would be the hardest and I've done it now. Helped by the fact there is no food in the house.

I was intending on going for a run last night after work. Was stuck in traffic on the way home last night and decided to go to my en-route gym - hadn't been for a while, but thought it better than sitting in a queue and he, I had my gym bag in the boot.
Anyway I really worked harder than I intended to cycling 12.5 kilometers in 24 minutes. I was on my way to do a few minutes resistance training then go home when I happened to see my ex personal trainer there, who told me to go do more cardio, he marched me to the treadmill put me on there for 20 minutes, level 5, random gradients, with an incline for some speed walking, which is harder than my interval running because it's more sustained. Of course me being me decided that I wouldn't be outdone and was determined to finish - which I did. I kept telling myself I was invincible. My telling myself I was invincible seemed to work because I did it and succeeded at Cambridge. Exercise always dampens my appetite - which isn't a bag thing.

Anyway ...... hopefully I won't have to write my blogs retrospectively once I get my PC back.

Anyway thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter