02 February 2006

2nd February 2006

Not feeling too well this morning. My right tonsil is painful - I'm just hoping it isn't the flu virus thats going around at the moment. Hopefully it will pass in 24 hours so that it doesn't leave me feeling sad and cause me eat to food.

It's 8am and I'm sat here drinking my first shake (it's Strawberry flavour) of the day, unsually early for me. I've decided to drink it cold and to my surprise I'm liking it, it's the first shake I've drank cold. Actually I was never a real fan of the Strawberry shake when it was wawrm, so this will be a cold 'un.

Well I made contact with a new Cambridge Diet Counsellor yesterday and now I'm feeling much more positive about the whole thing. I really didn't get on with the other one.

Thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Don't feel badly. There's no shame in falling off the wagon, just in not getting back on. You're human. Don't beat yourself up!

 
At 11:41 am, Blogger foxxyfly said...

Thanks for your positive thoughts and words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter