20 August 2006

20th August 2006

Current weight: 20st 8 Ibs (288 Ibs - 130.6 kgs)

It's my 29th Birthday today. I went out and had a nice time. My bust is huge at the moment!

I took a lot of old stuff to the charity shop today - clothes that are too tight or just don't fit. I figured that I won't want to wear them even when I've lost enough weight to.

My bones ache and click and I'm having trouble going up and down stairs. Even getting up off of chairs is a struggle for me now.

For the first time ever I'm feeling the strain of being overweight.

I have exaclty 52 weeks to make amends with my body and the abuse I've hurled at it for 29 years.

I pray that I can muster the confidence in myself to believe I can do it - this is what has stoppped me befire; the lack of belief in myself.

Thanks for listening. Off to bed now .... 4:45AM in the morning!

2 Comments:

At 12:31 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Hang in there kiddo!

 
At 10:10 pm, Blogger foxxyfly said...

Cheers all. I've heard of Herbalife, but haven't really given it any thought.

I'll crack on with Cambridge - it does work, I have to been too unconfident and really tackle the issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter