03 August 2006

3rd August 2006

I honestly haven't been as committed as I was last week. I got very cocky and reaped the consequences! I've just weighed myself, I'm now 280Ibs (20 stones) not the 282Ibs (20 stones and 2Ibs) I was last week, so by Saturday I should have at least expelled the water I've accumulated due to the carbs I've eaten.

Today will be the day I get back on board fully. Yesterday was a good day, apart from me needing the toilet a zillion times. I live about 50 miles away from where I work so you can imagine the sheer inconvenience of having to up ones water to at least 2.25 litres per day. I think I managed 3 litres in total with black herbal (rooibos) tea making up about 0.25 litres of my intake.

Apparently the more water I drink the easier it will be and the more weight I lose. I hear of people sinking 6 litres per day - how on God's green earth do they do that?!!! :-)

Much love ........

Foxxy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter