10 May 2006

Tuesday 9th May 06

Survived!

Well I did it. I completed my first day.My day went like this:

Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Vanilla Shake

Gym - 40 mins

Dinner: Crisps (made from vegetable soup) with a green salad and black pepper.

My CDC suggested I have 4 shakes per day (I'm 5'9) and have a green salad* with my lunch and dinner shakes, just to help me get over the feeling of not chewing.

This is the first time EVER I've dreaded the impending warm weather. I have no clothes and the clothes in the shops are not my style and the ones that do appeal some don't fit.

As I said before, I now start my journey at 19st 11Ibs (277Ibs / 125.6kgs)

2 Comments:

At 6:07 pm, Blogger Brandi Love said...

What is your style, maybe i can send you some web sites that you can do online shopping on from here in the states, you know all of us are over weight and i have some old favorites i use to shop at.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER! you should be drinking half you body weight in oz's I dont know how to break that down in the meteric, but if you weight 100lbs you should be drinking at least 50oz's a day.

Im glad you are posting more often, i hope you know i support your efforts! Keep up the good work, every day is a struggle, i know, but you are strong and committed!!! Good luck

 
At 10:53 pm, Blogger Gallis said...

Sorry I haven't been around of late dudette. I've been sick. As my Pilates teacher quotes "He who is afraid to start is already finished."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter