10 April 2006

Monday 10th April,

It's been a busy week and no I haven't been sticking to things, I have been assessing the plan ahead in the recesses of my mind though.

My back aches. Think I may have pulled a muscle, or possibly it's my body telling me it's time to start losing weight.

I've been drinking lots of water. I've also made a conscious decision to walk a whole lot more, which I did successfully last week. Unfortunately I'm at a conference all week so will not be able to post daily updates etc.

Hopefully I'll be back on track very very soon. I'll also post my weight.

Love all.

xx

3 Comments:

At 5:11 pm, Blogger Gallis said...

Glad to hear from you. Just do what you can!

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger Brandi Love said...

Good luck, my well wishes are sent! Post daily, it might help.

 
At 1:12 am, Blogger dropdeadred said...

I'm with you, girl.
Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Keep us posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter