06 March 2006

Monday 6th March,

Was my friends birthday yesterday, but as yet I haven't had time to wish her happy birthday due to the time difference (she's in LA), I must do that.

Anyway I'm curerntly munching through a fruit and nut flapjack - in the full knowledge I won't be tomorrow. I have been extremely busy and couldn't risk the constant toilet breaks I'd be taking had I been following the Cambridge diet. I had a job interview today things seemed to go OK. I went in thinking positively, in the full knowledge I believed I can do the job and I conveyed the point to the intervierwers also. "I'm here because I believe I can do the job". If I'm unsuccessful I believe it will be their loss.

I've also just found out that I've been called for a 2nd interview elsewhere - so I am happy. My current job get me down a little as I'm surrounded by negative inward thinking people, not good.

As for my diet and exercise? Well, Friday was filled walking and Salsa dancing ..... Saturday was thwarted because of more snow.

Oh well .... here's to tomorrow.

Thanks for listening.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 pm, Blogger Gallis said...

Good luck on the interviews!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter