22 February 2006

21st February 2006 - (retrospective view point)


I've just had a little cheese and egg mayo as I'm feeling quite rough today and somewhat sleep deprived. My head is also hurting.

Why am I feeling sleep deprived? - I went to bed at circa 11:15pm last night, my alarm goes off at 4:45am. I'm usually OK - however the last two nights have consisted of me using the toilet 3+ times per night.

Anyway - I tested my urine last night and this morning and the Ketostick indicates that I'm on the first rung of Ketosis i.e. there is a trace of Ketones in my urine.

Tomorrow I'm back to sole sourcing. No protein just the shakes. When I sole sourced before, the Ketostick turned very very deep purple, one rung from the maximum, on the third day. I was very hydrated at the time. However I did have a hardcore work-out at the gym the day before (2nd day sole source), so that would have helped deplete my glycogen stores.

I'm not feeling great though as I say my head hurts and I'm exhausted and just wanted to stay in bed this morning. I suspect my grottiness is attributed to my lack of sleep.

I wanted to do some exercise - I miss being fit, but this week has been a washout thus far.

On another note - my very tight trousers feel less tight. Strange, but true.

Thanks for listening.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Remember: Without struggle there is no progress! Plus you're going to have some bummer moments. At least take solace in your slacker pants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter