14 February 2006

14th February 2006 -

Happy Valentines Day xxx
(I didn't intend on acknowledging this day, but it's all around me)

Did crap yesterday.

I feel addicted to food lately. It's a horrible situation to be in and I'm hating it quite a lot. It's a vicious circle.

I worry about my career prospects - the job I'm in is worthless and not going anywhere. I've learnt nothing new.

I had the first of two job interviews yesterday. It went OK. The job sounds fab, but I don't feel confident about getting it. My confidence is at a low in all aspects of my life.

I worry about money - I don't earn much and have £13,000 worth of student debt (I have two degrees and I'm in a job that insults my qualifications and work experience; the job isn't what they advertised) to pay off.

If I'm honest I'm a trifle lonely too.

I eat to comfort myself from it all. Yet I loathe the way I look and the way I feel. It's been ages since I went to the gym so I'm going to start going again as I think that makes me feel better about things.

Back on the wagon today, but I wonder for how long before the demons get to me.

Life is such a struggle. I feel I've been struggling for a very very long time.

May be bloody Valentines Day has affected me more than I wanted it to, ggrrrr.......!

Thanks for listening. As always comments/words of support and advise are welcome.

xxxxx

2 Comments:

At 1:36 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Girl, definitely hit the gym or do something just for you. You need to take care of yourself more than ever. And hey, we all hit the glums. Losing weight is a mixed bag and it ain't all roses all the time. Give yourself a break!

 
At 7:43 am, Blogger foxxyfly said...

Yep. I'm famed for being too hard on myself.
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter