13 February 2006

MONDAY 13th FEBRUARY 2006

The weekend was conducted with culinary debauchery for which I have no regrets. I didn’t do that well because I didn’t each that much, and didn’t consume the foods I really craved, much to my chagrin.

Why no regrets?

Because I knew I’d be starting the Cambridge Diet today Monday 13th February 2006. So here I am, the day before Valentines day so far surviving on my first shake, Vanilla. Vanilla is nice warm and I always have to have a warm drink in the mornings – they seem to possess more substance. I’ve also drank 500ml of water and 350ml of herbal tea. I should be aiming for about 5 litres per day so I’m not even close as yet.

I’m feeling sick (my throat is still sore) dizzy, and extremely lethargic. Hopefully this will pass.

I still don’t have internet access at home, so my blogs are limited to Monday-Friday. Sorry.

Here’s hoping I succeed.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 pm, Blogger Gallis said...

You know, one thing that concerns me is that you don't talk about eating actual food a lot. It's always shakes. I hope you're getting some real food to and not depriving yourself too much. I hope you'll blog more about this Cambridge program too. Sounds interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter