16 February 2006

15th FEBRUARY 2006

Got home and drank a banana shake, which made me want to heave, didn't enjoy it.

HHhhmmmm... then went to Sainsbury's yesterday to buy some emergency portein supplies to get me through the first couple of days of the Cambridge Diet, as I know it can be rough.

Picked up organic eggs, a packet of fresh tuna steak, prawns and roast chicken and some scones and picked them up 69p they were.

I figured I could start my Cambridge Diet another day instead. (CD is a low calorie -low carbohydrate diet)

After much will power I put those lovely warm fresh scones down and walked to the counter with my 'protein'.

I wouldn't say I was chuffed and proud of myself, I just felt deprived.

Got home and 'treated' myself to a warm Vanilla shake and a few slices of chicken.

Then I went to bed.

Hopefully I'll be in ketosis in no time.

Thanks for listening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter