20 February 2006

20th February 2006

Day 2 of Sole Sourcing.

I'm not feeling bad at all really. Obviously my body has plenty of glycogen stores!

I drank loads of water yesterday, to the point that my poo was like having the runs!

Went to see my Cambridge Counsellor yesterday. She seemed positive and I guess some of the positivity rubbed off on me.

My measurements haven't changed, but my weight has. I'm now 18st 12, which isn't too bad.

I now have 4 flavours shakes to enjoy
Vanilla,
Vanilla+decaff coffee,
ChocMint,
Strawberry

I'm pleased my journey has been be lessened by virtue of having less weight to lose.

I'll test for ketosis on Wednesday.

Drinking my Vanilla&Coffee as I type I have a meeting and don't want to drink my shake there.

Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Cool! Glad to hear you're making progress. Remember, slow and steady wins the race!

You know it's so funny. I can relate to so much of what you're saying. I don't know if you've been reading my Operation Pudge Nudge posts, but we could write a book each of us. I swear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter