03 March 2006

3rd March 2006.

Firstly a HUGE thank you for reading my blog.

I nearly threw up drinking my (usually lovely) Chocolate Mint shake yesterday morning. I've changed my ideals.

I'll perservere with Cambridge in my own time (it's a mental thing). I'm committing to exercising at least 3 times per week for 30 minutes.

I haven't done regular exercise for about 6 months and I'm REALLY feeling it now.

Yesterday I went to the gym, despite the snow and the very very very cold conditions (-5 yesterday). I wanted to get to a yoga class that I found, but I was too late, the class had alread started when I got there, well when one can only drive at 20 miles per hour on icy roads I can't say I was too upset at myself. So I drove to my local gym instead and worked out. My schedule was as follows:

2 minutes on the exercise bike, easy pedalling.
5 minutes stretching arms, legs, calf etc.
10 minutes on the bike, hard pedalling.
2 x 12 sit-ups on an elovated bench
15 minutes on the cross trainer (1 minute out of every five, pedalling backward)
2 x 12 seated row (15kgs weights)
3 minutes on the running machine

Job done.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 am, Blogger Gallis said...

little by little...

YOU GO GIRL!!

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger foxxyfly said...

thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter