15 March 2006

15th March 2006

I've lost my Disgo memory stick! It had my presentation on it. The presentation is being done as part of a recruitment process for a new job.

Yesterday I was so upset ... why are things so hard for me - that's what I thought.

I am tired of this dead end job, I'm disliking my boss and this establishment with everyday that passes .... and when I have a real opportunity to leave my crummy job, I misplace my memory stick! The only reason I had it was because the idiot that messed up my PC wanted it to download a driver on it so that my PC could get working! How vex am I?!! VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a 4 hour cry, stuffed my face with scraps of cake and ate a plate of cauliflower, asparagus and cod (in butter sauce). Then when I couldn't take it anymore, went to bed.

I dunno how I'm going to fair on Sat when my counsillor weighs me. Right now I don't care.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 am, Blogger Gallis said...

DEEP BREATH!

You'll be ok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter