14 March 2006

Tuesday 14th March 2006

Hhmmmm well, I have my PC at home back, but it's been absolutley ruined, so I'm STILL stuck with staying at work late just to roam the net - not good as I have things to do and prepare for. I could cry! 8 yrs worth of e-mails GONE!

Anyway, I've been attempting Cambridge diet all week - successfully? Who knows. My counsellor weighed me on Sunday, I'm 18st10 - however I've lost inches, bizarrely (I reckon it's my sports bra!)

Yesterday morning, 6AM, I went for the first of many runs in 2006, I only managed to run continuously for 5.5 minutes before I had to stop I used to be ablt to run for 30 minutes without stopping (I have never in my adult life been less than 16.5 stones). My run was 12 minutes in total (I had a 1.5 minute break).

I think my two reasons for losing weight are:
1. become attractive (improve my confidence)
2. get fit - stay fit; weight doesn't help.

My emotions have been up and down, when I've felt out of control I've been munching on Macadamia's - sacrilege I know, but they keep me in ketosis.

Anyway, that all from me!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 am, Blogger Gallis said...

oh dude. I so hate the internet at work thing. Well, when it's your only option anyway. Keep runnin'!

 
At 7:42 am, Blogger foxxyfly said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter