17 March 2006

17th March 2006

Happy St. Patricks Day to you!


I was absolutely starving last night. When I got home I decided to try the Mushroom soup (the lactose free one). I have to say it was very tasty, I actually quiet enjoyed it. Then I tried some cayenne pepper in it, which added a little zing the the proceedings.It was thick and yummy and filled me up.

I've so far resisted carbs, (in spite of having them literally shoved in my face by well-meaning colleagues), hopefully when I see my Cambridge Diet Counsellor tomorrow, I will for the first time see some weight loss.

My face certainly looks slimmer, although that may just be my imagination.
I am hungry at the moment ..... not good so I'll indulge in a shake soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter