20 March 2006

Disappointment

Saw my CD Counsellor on Saturday (she decided that I needed to see her on my own - which seems to be fair).

I'm STILL 18st 10Ibs, I blame it on not following the Cambridge Diet properly. Although I was in Ketosis, I ate nuts to stave off hunger.

She's put me on the 1000kcal diet;

Cambridge for breakfast + 250ml of skimmed milk + fruit
Cambridge for lunch, plus salad, plus 1 piece of fruit
Low GI meal + fruit

She says doing this is better than nothing, I'll still lose weight but not at the same rate. The CD is just not suited to me.

I think I'm a failure in as much as I don't have any will-power and I'm ashamed of myself.

Thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Yes I agree with Hannah. Focus on your goals, feeling good and taking care of yourself. 1000 cals a day is pretty harsh though dudette. Make sure you're not shooting yourself in the foot putting your body in starvation mode. Let us know how you're getting on.

 
At 2:42 am, Blogger Donna said...

I still think you can do it. Want to know why? Because I'm doing it. And if I CAN DO IT, anyone can! I have tried EVERY diet known to man OR woman, and this is the only thing that has worked for me. Hang in there, but don't tell yourself you CAN'T do ANYTHING. DO NOT give self doubt any room to grow, because it can take up root, and take OVER! You can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to do! You are just as good as anyone else who ever went on a diet. If they can do it...SO CAN YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter