09 May 2006

Tuesday 9th May 2005

Well I went to see my (abrasive) counsellor yesterday. She seems to think I have an issue with food and may be the diet isn't suited to me. I think all the more reason for me to do it in my humble opinion. However I DONT think I have issues. Sometimes if someone is told something enough they'll believe it.

I don't have an issue with food. I'm just bone-idle.

I'm about to tuck into my first shake of the day and my first shake in about 6 weeks!

I guess yet another journey begins.

Much love ... all!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 pm, Blogger Brandi Love said...

Good, im glad to see you post everyday, it will help you focus on your goals...Drink lots and lots water!!! It will help when you arent even doing any other kind of diet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter