24 April 2006

Who AM I Trying to FOOL??!!!!!

Monday 24th April 2006

I went to Boots to weigh myself today, the first time in ages. I'm 19st 8Ibs.

As a result I spent £61 on perfume.

I'm so stressed at the moment, I wish I could go into it all but I can't at the moment. I am disgusted with myself, so very disgusted. I knew I put on weight, but I didn't realise how much.

I burst into a fit of uncontrollable tears after watching Run For Glory on BBC1 this evening.

I've stopped now, but I'm so stressed when I should be feeling happy.

Cheers and thanks for listening.

xxxxxx

2 Comments:

At 7:36 am, Blogger Aria Images said...

Hiya, I did a search for other people doing Lighter Life and came across your site. I noticed you went for the Cambridge diet rather than Lighter Life. I am starting LL in the next two weeks. I know how you feel. I am 18 st and really look forward to losing it but more than that look forward to the therapy LL offers. I dont know if Cambridge does that but I think that is the most important part of the program. It will help you eat differently and feel differently for the rest of your life. I would like to keep in touch. Ill be back. My name is Melody btw and I live in London. Ill keep you posted! =)

 
At 1:22 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Hey, we all have bad days. And think about it. You got some perfume and did something nice for yourself instead of bingeing on twinkies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter