15 August 2006

Please don't be annoyed with me.

I haven't been following the diet ..... no real reason as to why. I just haven't. Last week Friday I had my soup and depressed over it.

Don't worry I'm confident I can lose 3 stones by Christmas and reach my goal weight before my 30th birthday.

My friend is in Belfast at the moment and wants me to come visit her for my birthday weekend ..... (tis my birthday on Sunday), should I go or should I save my money?

I think personally I don't feel able to do this diet with a holiday on the horizon ... what I want is a whole 4-6 weeks free of anything so I can concentrate on the diet. I don't want to be thinking about Cambridge shakes on holiday - it just isn't a holiday then is it?

I love you all ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter