22 August 2006

Tuesday 22nd August

My computer is on it's last legs...... eeak! Anyoen out there wanna buy me a new one?! LOL

Today wasn't a bad day. I have been trying to be good since Monday. My weight is still 20st 4Ibs, but i'd rathe that, than it go up. I really believe I can reach my goal by my next birthday, but most importantly acheive 3 stones weight loss before Christmas.

I went to the gym and FINALLY had an induction, so at least I have a programme to follow. I also went swimming - something I should have done yesterday. I have no idea how many lengths I swam, circa 15 I reckon. I found my rythm and just kept going and I feel great for it. I'm really really looking forward to getting to grips with Cambridge.

Thanks for listening.

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter