23 August 2006

Wednesday 23rd August

I had a fitness test yesterday, but I forgot to post the results, so here goes:

My Systolic Blood Pressure is: NORMAL
My Dastolic Blood Pressure is NORMAL

My resting heart rate is: 72 beats per minute - which is just within average, so I'm not so unfit! However I'd like to lower it to 60 as it was a two years ago. It's worth bearing in mind that I've always been heavy, so I think I've done' pretty darn well all these years.

My BMI: 42.77 - really bad!

THREE STONES ( 42Ibs = 19kilograms) by Christmas! I'll do it!

I've been Ok today. I don't feel full - which is great. It means I haven't over eaten to a huge extent. I am trying honestly gov!

I went to Next and saw so many clothes that would suit the slim size12/14 me! I can't wait.

My weight: 20stones 4pounds STILL but that's OK, as it's still better than 20st 8Ibs or putting weight on. I just can't weight to get stuck into Cambridge and banish my demon once and for all.

I'm not looking forward to sitting in the aeroplane seat on Sunday ..... I'm just looking forward to being back on Sunday God willing and creating the new me.

Please keep reading, please keep posting your comments - I am so grateful for the kind words you write and knowing people are out there routing for me is encouraging.

xxxx

1 Comments:

At 9:02 pm, Blogger Brandi Love said...

YES YOU CAN, I with ya sista!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter