09 December 2006

Thursday 07 December 2006

OK, I needed reassurance this morning so I stepped on the scales. They said 19St 1.5Ibs, which I am happy about as that means I did put on fat last week, some how, but am slowly edging towards the 18's. I so don't want to be the same weight I was when I last saw my CDC - that would be disappointing for me AND my CDC is very encouraging when I'm losing. I'm seeing her this weekend so fingers crossed I can drop a 2Ibs and getting into the 18's by then.

7:00AM - 1 litre of water

8:30AM - cup of tea

I came home starving. Now I'm not. I've just consumed 500ml (daily total = 3.5 litres). I've yet to drink my 3rd and 4th shake.

I went to River Island today to see what clothes I wanted to buy in anticipation of my metamorphosis I'll probably buy something next season, although I do prefer winter fashion - there was nothing that caught my eye.

Saw a coat in Dotty P's (Dorothy Perkins) Size 22, comfy fit. I'll buy that tomorrow as that'll see my through the cold weeks ahead.

I am going down stairs to make a soup. Probably Oriental Chilli.

I've had 4 litres of water so far and am currently making my way though my 4½th litre whilst I consume a whole chocolate shake in one go .... something I haven't done in ages. I'm doing it because it's too late to split them the way I like to.


Thanks for listening ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter