09 December 2006

Tuesday 05 December 2006

The scales say : 19St 4Ibs :( L

I have a headache ..... hhmm... I wonder why? Is it because I started off well, then met a friend for drinks?!

Anyway, I'm pleased I'm still in with a chance of making it to 18St 8Ibs for New Years Eve.

I'm very lethargic today and headachey.

I've had 1 litre of water thus far and am now drinking tea.__________________

2nd Litre of water - drunk.

12:15 - drank a vegetable soup and took two pysillium husk capsules. I can't really say I was hungry but had it as it was the right thing to do! I'm halfway through a 500ml of water and am contemplating how I'm going to cope over the next few days. I really want to look nice and wear what I want to, not what I have to make do with, so I'm using that to spur me.

So far so good.

My tummy has just taken receipt of 1/2 Toffee and Walnut Shake (in the absence of my yummy ice cold cappuccino). Twas OK, but nothing to write home about. It adds variety at least.

I've also consumed 1/2 litre of water, bringing my daily total thus far, to 3 litres of water.

Flippin' wishful thinking on my part, but I did test my urine I'm not in ketosis, but I'm not hungry either - I put that down to getting into a routine of not eating much these days.

On my drive home I did start having cravings to eat, but I have taken to pinching myself and visualising AKB (Alisa's) business card to get me through.

I'm drinking tea at the moment. I have 1 more shake (probably chocolate muffin) and 1 more soup (oriental chilli) to have today, before I go to bed, or go to Salsa depending upon my mood.

I've just got back from Merry Hill. I bought a green coat.

Green is my favourite colour. There's lots on green in the shops at the moment, but not in my size. So I bought a size 16 coat for myself. To hell with it I thought, I'll shrink into it! I intend on buying more stuff in size 16 in green in anticipation of my shrinkage! I love green and blue and have never been able to whole-heartedly indulge in my love of colour because I've had to make do.

Anyway I've just tried the jacket on and it 'fits' but doesn't button up properly, which is good as I think it will do me for at least 3-4 stone of my journey.

I'm knackered and really can't be bothered to have my 3rd and 4th shakes. Naughty I know. Tomorrow will be better.

Just a note to you all who read and comment upon my diary .... thank you so much, you have no idea of how much I appreciate this, you are really helping me through.

Thanks for listening ……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter