09 December 2006

Tuesday, 28 November 2006

I’ve eaten some carbohydrates at lunchtime today. I don’t’ feel guilty or bad. I’ve not had an AAM week, I’m not sure I want one given I’ve not followed the diet it it’s entirely. So just to keep my body balanced I ate couscous and salad for lunch. The carbohydrates have left me feeling very sleepy, however I know this is temporary. I’m having soup for dinner tonight and will be fully back on track tomorrow. I found the prospect rather daunting however I felt it needed to be done. Hopefully I’ll be in ketosis on Thursday and this will kick me headlong into the 18’s. Hopefully I’ll be well into them by the time I CDC which is next Sunday 10th December.

I usually break out in hideous spots and feel grotty and headachey when my periods due. Usually one week before the spots come. Today I started my P’s and no spots in sight, in fact my head knew I was due, but because I hadn’t seen the spots etc. I assumed I wasn’t. Hurrah for CD! The consumption of water and minerals must be a good help! Great!

Wish me luck and could do with your support girls and boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter