17 October 2006

MONDAY 16th October - DAY 5

Monday 17th OctoberI'm currently in my hotel room away on business. Unfortunately I've HAD to go to dinner with the client. I understand I'm probably out of ketosis, but I'm hoping not by too much.
What I've had today:
Breakfast: Chocolate shake
Lunch : Oriental Chilli
small handful of peanuts - and about 500ml's of water
Dinner: ham, salad (cucumber and lettuce), tuna steak and roast chicken with some cabbage). I didn't have dessert as I went to great pains to have protein and nothing more.

I've drunk water and nothing else bar two cups of tea today.I have a whole day of this ahead of me, but I'm thinking that I shalln't eat anything tomorrow until I get home and just have water throughout the day. However I know we have a lunch with another client tomorrow which i have to attend and hob-nob. I'm determined not to jeapordise my chances of getting down to 17 stones for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter