08 October 2006

Sunday 7th October

I unceremoniously fell of the 'wagon' so to speak yesterday. It was sheer boredom. So DAY 1 is today.
I've been to the gym and did 30 minutes Spin (aka RPM), then did a 1 hour body combat class. I ache all over and I'm super- the sweat was unbelievable! It's all in the name of me using up the glycogen stores in my body and going to the gym helps regulate my mood - makes me feel happy and alive.
I've been going to the gym a wee bit now, but today I thought there is little point going to the gym to lose weight if I'm not addressing what I'm eating. So I need to stay on this Crazy Diet to succeed and be who I want to be inststead of this crazy mixed up, insecure person I've turned into over the last 5 years.

My menu for today:

breakfast: Strawberry Shake

lunch: lactose free mushroom soup

dinner: oriental chilli soup

afters: vanilla shake/muffin

I've replenished my water loss from exercise. I intend to consume another 3 litres before bed.

Wish me luck!

I'll post back just before bed to tell you how I got on.

Much Love

G. xx

1 Comments:

At 2:11 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Keep up with the exercise. I get the same thing with my pilates. Even if you blow your diet, still go to the gym!

I'm proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter