30 September 2006

Saturday 30th September 2006

Hi there.

I've had a lovely time doing all of what I've been doing. My weight is at 130.6kg (20st 8Ibs) . Tomorrow is the 1st October 2006. I'd like to lose some weight for Christmas and my salsa-dancing new years eve party.

So once again I'm declaring myself back into the race for Sole Sourcing on the Cambridge diet. I've deliberately kept away from here because there has been no urge to post as I haven't been following the plan, however as of tomorrow I'll be here regularly.

In addition I've told friends (one in particular) that meeting is off the cards. He wasn't too impressed with that as he thinks I'll buckle his response was "we'll see, you'll not be able to go without a Monyt's (a lovely Nepalese/Indian restaurant in Ealing, west London) for too long". He of little faith and belief, funny because when I berated him for his words, he suggested that it was because he felt I was being to harsh on myself. I explained that I've been substantially overweight for a long time and my being hard on myself is WHAT IS REQUIRED because I'm ruining my life, I'm depleting future funds from the 'Bank of Me' - I'm killing my future self. Well he is a good friend, but he' cautious and risk averse and doesn't believe in food addictions (even though I've tried to explain it to him and he assures me he understands, but I know he doesn't) so doesn't think such a "drastic" approach is necessary. Well I do - even if it is BLOODY HARD, however like every thing, the human body is fabulous and I'll work myself into a routine in no time.

Anyway, here's to tomorrow.

Much love all .......

2 Comments:

At 6:06 pm, Blogger Gallis said...

Good for you! Sometimes you just gotta get tough. Eyes on the prize my girl. It's thinking about the long term gains of health versus the short term gains of a treat that are keeping me on track. Remember what I told you before. When you're losing weight, you're forcing people to see you differently. Some of them won't like it. I'm glad you're back.

 
At 7:46 pm, Blogger foxxyfly said...

Zesty - you are so cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter