14 October 2006

Friday 13th October 2006

DAY TWO

I've never been known for doing things conventially; I finally completed a full day of the Cambridge Diet without eating one thing. Really pyschologically it's really helped, for how long I don't knoe. I managed it in part because my friend is upset with me - although I didn't find out until yesterday. My weeks worth of worry, due to no contact has culminated in me 1) discovering that he's vex because he misunderstood something I said and 2) me being in ketosis.

It's worth mentioning that I started to go into ketosis on Thursday. However I had chicken nuggets on the way home from work. Nevertheless I checked my urine when I got home and discovered I sterted to 'show' i.e. there were ketones in my urine.

Friday I didn't eat or even have a shake because I was coming to the realisation that my friend was upset with me. I guess that helped. I checked my urine and the strip was lovely a pink and was "Moyen" on the colour chart. Yippeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter