15 October 2006

Sunday 15 October 2006

I've had an OK. I've had a few moments where I've been peckishout of a little boredom. I've also been tempted to go buy some chocolate fudge cake - I'm not even a choccie fan, so there you have it!

Just been to be weighed and measured. I've lost a few inches all around but the best news of the lot is, I've lost 8 pounds bringing me down to 19 stones and 11Ibs. Nineteem stones is stilll a big number, but it's nice to be back in the teens! I usually celebrate any loss with something naughty and then promise myself I'll get back on track the next day ... the next day never happens though (that's why I've piled on two stones since I started this blog!)
I'm at home now am determined to stay in ketosis.

So far I've lost 11Ibs.

My goal and psychological barries is ANYWHERE under 17 stones, so 16 stones 11 pounds (235Ibs) is my interim goal.

Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 am, Blogger Gallis said...

woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter