19 October 2006

Wednesday 18th October 2006

Yesterday on the way home from work, I went to The Fort Shopping Centre, just to look around. I need new work clothes, I'm not happy wearing the clothes that I'm currently wearing. I'm not inclined to buy anything yet because I can still wear/fit the clothes I have and thus cannot justify the expense. However I did see a pair of size 22 trousers in Dorothy Perkins I tried on and they fit - just. I was chuffed to say the least. There were other clothes I'd love to buy, but can't because of the money and I think I need to reward my efforts come Christmas - when I'll really see the difference.Went into Marks and Spencer, looked around the clothes and then walked through the food isle just to see if I could do it. I did. Lots of delicious stuff to be had, but I figured - the food will be there next year as will the cothes and some new fashion anyhow. Yesterday I wasn't overly despondent, just tired. I weighed myself yesterday morning and the scales said 19st 11Ibs, so I guess that didn't help either. Today I'm still tired and listless, I'm hoping that this is just a phase of being on the Cambridge Diet and pretty soon I'll be back to my normal self ....

2 Comments:

At 5:39 pm, Blogger Gallis said...

That's great! Plus it's better to rely on your actual size. I've lost really on 6 pounds but I've dropped 4 sizes, probably because I've also gained muscle. Good for you! Keep it up!

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger foxxyfly said...

wELL DONE zESTY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter