18 November 2006

18th November 2006

Firstly I must apologise for not post here very often. I tend to post on www.minimins.com and then forget to post here. I will really try to post every day.

In September I reported that I was 20Stones and 8pounds (288Ibs). I've had many false starts, but I'm so on track at the moment. Sole souring isn't easy, so where opportunities arise to make sole-sourcing hard or inconvenient, I've learned to 1)not beat myself up about it and 2) where possible find a low-carb, high protein alternative.

At my last weigh in with my Cambridge Diet Counsellor I weight 19Stones 7 pounds (273Ibs), so thus far I've lost just over 1 stone, which I am sooooooo........ happy about.

17th November 2006

Well I had a late night at work yesterday because of a piece of work I forgot to do. So I saw a later viewing of Daniel Craig's body ..... *hot flush* WOWZERS - Daniel Craig is gorgeous and my ideal man.

ANYWAY the diet.... didn't really do it yesterday after work. I went to the cinema and bought some nuts to nibble on while my friend chowed down a big box of popcorn. I ate a few nuts but really didn't fancy any more.

My mate isn't the kind of person to comment on appearance, but she mentioned that I'd lost weight she was like "wow you've lost weight!" I kinda played it down as I don't really like that kind of attention, she doesn't know I'm doing CD. I must admit though, there is a little kudos to this weight loss plan isn't there; I did smile a little on the inside and promised myself I'd see this through. My friend ALWAYS looks fab and is the embodiment of style. I'm watching my money at the moment so I have decided not to purchase non-essentials until I reach 17 stones I think I can hold out until then, it's only the end of January after all. Just hard when you go out and want to look nice and trendy.


18th November 2006

Anyway .... I haven't sole sourced at all today. I'm still in ketosis, I intend on doing it tomorrow. I really enjoy and look forward to my shaes these days ... strangely foods I'd ate before do nothing for me.

I'm hoping I'm in the "18's" when I see my CDC this week.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 12:12 am, Blogger Gallis said...

Good for you! I really admire your commitment.

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger foxxyfly said...

cheers zesty ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter