09 December 2006

Wednesday 29th November 06

My TOTM (time of the month) is here with a vengence! I had nothing but back ache today and everything tasted funny.Luckily I didn't really have much of an appetite. I'm feeling the same lethargy and indifference I often feel at this time of the month.

This morning I couldn't get up, I was so knackered. I gulped down 250ml of water then drank another 1 litre in the car on the way in to work.

Got to work, consumed a load of unsalted un roasted cashews (just the way I like 'em). Then had to throw them in the bin just to stop myself from eating the whole packet.

Circa 10AM I had my 1/2 Choccie Shake with husksconsumed more water.

Circa 12:30PM I drank water and took two capsules of husk and drank my oriental chilli soup. (Note: I never take the loose husks with hot shakes/soup as they swell into a gelatinous gloop which makes me gag.) I must say it tasted rather strange! As did the turkey rashers I bought with my to ease me back into ketosis.

Thus far 3.5 litres of water consumed.

16:30 - Just as I was leaving for work I remembered I hadn't had the other half of my choccie shake so drank that in the car on the way home.Got home, went to the loo, checked my water and it's slightly pink, bizarrely.

Just drinking my Lactose Free Mushroom flavour and 500ml of water. I'll probably have a few more nuts and another shake, only because I have to (have a 4th shake). I'll also aim to gulp another litre of water.

I've had another 500ml of water taking my literage to 4.5 litres today thus far.

I've also had a 1/2 Cappiccino shake. This was the first shake I ever consumed on this diet back in February 2006 and found it repulsive! This time I made it with very cold water and of course, husks! Tasted really good! I wish I bought more.

Now I'm full and really don't fancy anything more, but I have 1/2 a packet left so have drunk it for the sake of.

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter