09 December 2006

Friday 8th December 2006

I'm feeling bored of this diet. I really fancy something different like salmon and potatoes.

Anyhow - I know I shouldn't have but I stepped on the scales and they said 19St 3Ibs; thus there is despondency there.

I'm beginning to think me losing 7 stones aint gonna happen.

1/2 Chocolate shake down


2.5 litres of water consumed so far.

I am a bit bored, in part because ALL I have left are bloomin' chocolate shakes and soups. I'm looking forward to getting some more shakes and trying the Stilton and Broccoli Soup. Hopefully my counsellor will have some, I forgot to ask her - but then again she sounded busy. The only thing that got me through the last few hours have been thinking about how gorgeous BuxomWench looks Friday 8th December 2006I'm feeling bored of this diet. I really fancy something different like salmon and potatoes.Anyhow - I know I shouldn't have but I stepped on the scales and they said 19St 3Ibs; thus there is despondency there.I'm beginning to think me losing 7 stones aint gonna happen.

1/2 Chocolate shake down2.5 litres of water consumed so far.

I am a bit bored, in part because ALL I have left are bloomin' chocolate shakes and soups. I'm looking forward to getting some more shakes and trying the Stilton and Broccoli Soup. Hopefully my counsellor will have some, I forgot to ask her - but then again she sounded busy. The only thing that got me through the last few hours have been thinking about how gorgeous BuxomWench looks (page 15). http://tinyurl.com/y3982y

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm crap and I'm feeling CRAP. I've just had a huge BINGE.I'm feeling really down and lonely.It's Friday night, I'm alone and don't have any friends to go out with ... dull, dull, dull!Binged on blanched cashew nuts. I've drank a litre of water (my 4th of the day) to compensate somehow.

Fat
Lonely
Single
Bored
That's me!


I'm seriously despondent. Honestly, I so want to be in the 18s I've been hovering on the border for weeks now. How long does one have to wait?! It's so annoying.I'm seriously pissed off. My knee is giving me gyp, it's painful for me to get on and off the loo and to add insult to injury the only reason why my 'front bottom' is like Niagra Falls is because I'm drinking so much damned water for this damned diet.


*GRUMP*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter