10 December 2006

Sunday 10th December 2006 - Weigh & Measure Day

I never eat before I am weighed - I don't know of anyone on any diet who does. It's a rule I have and is a constant and thus any weight loss or gain is genuine.

This morning I got up decorated a cake that I made and then slowly but surely got ready to go and see my CDC. I knew which flavours I was going to buy. I definitely wanted to stock up on Cappuccino Flavour, my favourite of the sweet shakes and the new Cheese and Broccoli, if my Counsellor had any in - I wasn't banking on it as it's a new flavour. To be honest I wasn't sure how much I'd way, but I was hoping to have just dipped below 19Stones to about 18St 13Ibs. I'd have been happy with that.

Whilst at my counsellors house another lady came by and she looked so good, I assumed she was hoping to lose a stone or two, imagine my delight when she tells me she's lost 5 stones!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing. I love meeting these people.

On being weighed my CDC informed me that I am now 18St 11Ibs :-) So I can officially proclaim to the world I AM IN THE 18's. Admittedly it's not a great loss for two weeks but 1) I really haven't had a good two weeks and 2) I've broken through that awful 19 stone barrier that was really pissing me off.

So now I wave goodbye to the 19's for good and look towards the 17s, if I work my ass off I can doing it by the first or second week of January. Once I hit the 17's I know my clothes will start feeling looser - I can't wait! :-D

I've really complained about my CDC before, but I realise that if I'm doing well she's good, if I'm behaving like a navel gazer she has no time for me. Some might say it's a bad attitude to have and I'd be inclined to agree, but her attitude is what has been spurring me on so I'm happy to keep her as my counsellor. One of her other clients has one Cambridge Dieter of the year 2006 and she herself won Cambridge Counsellor of the Year 2006, so may be she is worth sticking with.

Anyway I've packed 3.5 litres of water in over the last 4 hours plus I've had two shakes. I'm feeling full to bursting, I'm not sure I'll be having anything else today!

Ciao for now ......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter