30 January 2007

TUESDAY 30th JANUARY 2007

Hello is there anybody there?

It's been a while since I last posted. I've had a bad few weeks getting back on the Cambridge Diet after Christmas. I must admit Christmas was a lot of fun though :D although I didn't indulge as much as I would normally have.

My grandmother died just after the New Year also, so my emotional eating was at it's peak!

I think I'm back on track now. I have my fornightly weigh in on Sunday so fingers crossed I'll have made some headway towards the 17Stones mark. After Christmas I weighed 18St 8Ibs, before Christmas 18St 7Ibs. Last time I was weighed (at the height of my binging, I was 19St 2.6Ibs - which is better than the 20St 8Ibs I was back in October 06.

Today feels OK. I have a cold, not good, not good at all. I feel ill. Besides that I'm OK and not feeling at all hungry.

Ciao for now

3 Comments:

At 9:30 pm, Blogger foxxyfly said...

no thanks ... spam and viruses are no good for anyone. Not very nice of you!

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger Gallis said...

Nice to see you are back. I check in once in a blue moon.

 
At 11:06 pm, Blogger foxxyfly said...

Hi Zesty, I've missed you and your support. No one here otherwise, hence my lack lustre effort.

I hope you check in withme more often?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinance
Refinance Counter